The Annual Meeting of
Regular / On site
|Participant||500 USD||720 USD|
|Student||340 USD||560 USD|
|Product Lauches||-------||125 USD|
1. The Standard Package includes access to all presentations, product launch, lunches, coffee/tea breaks,
conference banquet, conference material.
2. Accommodation or transportation is NOT included in the registration fee of the conference.
3. The registered student must provide a valid student ID at the conference.
4. Conference pass is NOT transferable.
5. All discounts are valid only before the deadlines outlined in Registration Fee (above).
6. Registration Cancellation/Refunds: To receive a registration fee refund, Registrants must send a written request to the
ICG Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the registration no later than September 15, 2019. 70% of
the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested after the deadline.
7. Any questions regarding obtaining an invoice and an invitation letter (for VISA Application) should be directed to
email@example.com after the payment is made.
The online payment system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, JCB and most domestic debit or credit cards. You need to log in "My Orders" and click "Pay Online" to make the payment online. Questions regarding online payment should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information MUST be sent to email@example.com after the wire transfer is made:
1. Payer's Name 2. Attendee's Name 3. Amount & Currency 4. Payment Date
Submission for the Poster Session will open to all participants. We encourage you to submit your poster reporting on emerging issues and on works in progress. Any submitted posters will be rewarded with 100 RMB, and the most outstanding ones will be rewarded the Outstanding Poster Award. All posters must be written in English and submitted before September 15, 2019.
You need to log in "My Orders" to submit the abstract.Notes:
Please note that media registration is strictly reserved for members of the media, which includes magazine/publication, newspapers/daily news, online, radio, television and wire services. All media registrations are subject to accreditation and approval of the organizer.
Note that each accredited Media Pass is valid for only one individual and is non-transferable. Registered media representatives will be given support for media interviews with speakers, partners, exhibitors and spokespersons.
1. An economy-class flight up to $1,500 USD
2. Travel to and from the airport to the conference(For Shenzhen applicants, transport covers Metro, Bus and/or Taxi tickets)
3. Hotel for 5 nights.
1. Application Form and your CV
2. A scanned copy of passport (for overseas applicants) or identity card (for domestic applicants)
3. A scanned copy of student ID (for students only)
4. A scanned copy of the highest degree certificate, e.g., diploma
5. For domestic applicants: a scanned copy of employment/university registration certificate or any company/institution supporting letter with company stamp.
6. Scanned copies of additional documents to support application information as needed.
1. Travel expenses will be reimbursed upon completion of the ICG-14 conference. Travel receipts MUST be provided to the ICG-14 Organizing Committee for reimbursement.
2. For Overseas Applicants: The scanned copies of travel receipts may be submitted to the conference organizers at the end of ICG-14, or submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For Domestic Applicants: The original travel receipts may be submitted to the conference organizers at the end of ICG-14, or submitted by mail to: 深圳市盐田区北山工业区11栋 华大基因二办 公共传播部（收） 联系方式：+86 (755) 3630 7214