The Annual Meeting of
Early Bird Discount
before Sep. 20 (including the day)
Regular / On site
after Sep. 20
|Participant||CNY 1,960 (280 USD)||CNY 2,800 (400 USD)|
|Student||CNY 1,260 (182 USD)||CNY 1,800 (260 USD)|
|For Product Launch||-------||125 USD|
1. The Standard Package includes access to all presentations, product launch, lunches, coffee/tea breaks, conference banquet and conference materials.
2. Accommodation or transportation is NOT included in the registration fee of the conference.
3. The registered student must provide a valid student ID at the conference.
4. Conference pass is NOT transferable.
5. All discounts are valid only before the deadlines outlined in Registration Fee (above).
6. Registration Cancellation/Refunds: To receive a registration fee refund, registrants must send a written request to the ICG Organizing Committee via email@example.com to cancel the registration no later than September 30, 2019. 70% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for requested cancellations after the deadline.
7. Any questions regarding obtaining an invoice or/and an invitation letter (for VISA application) should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org after the payment is made.
The online payment system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, JCB and most domestic debit or credit cards. You need to log in "My Orders" and click "Pay Online" to make the payment online. Questions regarding online payment should be directed to email@example.com.
The following information MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after the wire transfer is made:
1. Payer's Name 2. Attendee's Name 3. Amount & Currency 4. Payment Date
Submission for the Poster Session will be open to all the participants. We encourage you to submit your poster report(s) on emerging issues or on work in progress. Any submitted posters will be rewarded with 100 RMB, and the most outstanding ones will be rewarded with the Outstanding Poster Award. All posters must be written in English and submitted before September 15, 2019.
You need to log in ‘My Orders’ to submit the abstract.Notes:
Please note that media registration is strictly reserved for members of the media, which includes magazine/publication, newspapers/daily news, online, radio, television and wire services. All media registrations are subject to accreditation and approval of the organizer.
Note that each accredited Media Pass is valid for only one individual and is non-transferable. Registered media representatives will be given support for media interviews with speakers, partners, exhibitors and spokespersons.
1. An economy-class flight up to $1,500 USD
2. Travel expense to and fro between the airport and the conference (For Shenzhen applicants, transport covers Metro, Bus and/or Taxi tickets)
3. Hotel fee for 5 nights.
1. Application Form and your CV
2. A scanned copy of passport (for overseas applicants) or identity card (for domestic applicants)
3. A scanned copy of student ID (for students only)
4. A scanned copy of the highest degree certificate, e.g., diploma
5. For domestic applicants: a scanned copy of employment/university registration certificate or any company/institution supporting letter with company stamp.
6. Scanned copies of additional documents to support application information as needed.
1. Travel expense reimbursed upon completion of the ICG-14 conference. Travel receipts MUST be provided to the ICG-14 Organizing Committee for reimbursement.
2. For Overseas Applicants: The scanned copies of travel receipts may be submitted to the conference organizers at the end of ICG-14, or submitted by email to: email@example.com
3. For Domestic Applicants: The original travel receipts may be submitted to the conference organizers at the end of ICG-14, or submitted by mail to: 深圳市盐田区北山工业区11栋 华大基因二办 公共传播部（收） 联系方式：+86 (755) 3630 7214